Tuesday, October 28, 2014

IRS Fresh Start program

IRS Fresh Start program



This past weekend, I found myself in a movie theater.  Don't alarm yourself. It was intentional, I assure you. True, I have not intentionally
been in a movie theater since the release of Turk 182 (or
there-abouts), and I remarked to my wife (my lovely date) about how
things changed since the go-go days of the Reagan administration. Now
one thing I noticed, aside from and terrible absence of any John Hughes
movies, was an audio recording playing in the hallway as we were about
take to our stadium seating. And why, it wasn't music. Why, it wasn't a
movie promotion. But rather, it was an advertisement. I heard a
professional voice, with a deep, relaxed timbre of authority, tell me
"If you owe $10,000 or more to the IRS, find out if the IRS Fresh Start program can help you today. Call  888 IRS HALT*  for a free consultation right now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment